Offer for visitors
We invite you to visit the Municipal Stadium in Białystok venue. The tour route includes places which are inaccessible when visiting the stadium on a match day:
- hall of fame presenting an exhibition of shirts and memorabilia of Tomasz Frankowski,
- gallery of photos from the construction of the Municipal Stadium in Białystok,
- gallery of photos and medals from the most important events of the recent years of Jagiellonia Białystok,
- changing room of the Polish team in the guest zone,
- arrangement of the changing room of the host team prepared by the club Jagiellonia Białystok.
The visitors will be able to e.g. enter the pitch through the tunnel which the players use to go out for a match, or relax for a while on the substitutes’ benches. The possibility of taking a photo with the images of members of the Polish football team is quite an attraction.
The programme of the tour also includes other equally attractive places.
The duration of the tour is 1 – 1,5h. Each tour is performed in the company of a guide and must be booked in advance.
– children up to 7 years of age and disabled persons with a guardian, based on a document stating disability – free of charge
– normal – PLN 7.00 (gross)/person
– reduced – PLN 3.50 (gross)/person
Minimum number of visitors – 5
Organised groups – tickets for PLN 3.50 (gross)/person (minimum number of persons in the group: 10)